As a Graphic Design Intern, you will get to experience different various graphic designs and learn how to produce multiple marketing materials that are visually appealing and aligned with TRG's brand guidelines. These include ebooks, brochures, website banners, social media graphics, infographics, product photography and more.
The Graphic Design position supports the Design function as well as our entire Marketing department in achieving both short and long-term goals. Are you interested in creating digital materials that fascinate viewers? Apply now to be a part of our team today!
Please note: This is an unpaid internship.
What does a successful Graphic Design Intern look like
- Unleash your creativity to produce visually appealing materials to support Marketing campaigns
- Develop multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers, content writers, webmaster, and members from other departments
- Design attractive graphic content, images, according to TRG’s brand guidelines
- Review design layouts for marketing campaigns and suggest improvements
Please send us your CV + portfolio (if any), if not we will give you a small test to complete.
What you need
- Experience with one of the tools Canva, Adobe Illustration/ Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe InDesign skills
- Prefer candidates who are majoring in Graphic Design or Multimedia or relating fields, non-experienced is okay
- Agile, quick to respond, infinitely curious and open-minded, passionate to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Good at English
What’s in it for you?
- Independently Work From Anywhere (WFA) you want: our offices, your home, PJ’s Coffee, coffee shop, beach, it's up to you
- Modern, green, and open office space with lounge areas, spacious lunchroom, free covered / secure motorbike parking unlimited free PJ’s Coffee from our own coffee shop downstairs
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking / collaboration / learning / training events each month
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
Apply via our Career page: https://careers.trginternational.com/ --> Pre-hire assessments & Hireflix screening interview (received via email right after your application submission on our career site, please complete them within 3 days) --> HR quick call --> Final round