- Working time: Monday to Friday
- Working mode: work from anywhere (or if you are based in Ho Chi Minh city, you can come to TRG's office at 145 – 147 Nguyen Co Thach, An Loi Dong Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam).
We are striving to become the thought leader in the industry by providing informative, valuable insights and suitable solutions to overcome challenges that customers are facing.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you demonstrate strong collaborative leadership to engage with both in-person and virtual Marketing members and drive multiple marketing initiatives to boost our company's growth.
In this dynamic role, the focus is on finding potential customers (lead generation) that directly result in making sales. The person in this role will have specific targets, focusing on the value of leads generated (sales leads /SQL) and in the sales pipeline and likely also for sales.
1) Drive business growth and customer delight
- Create and implement growth strategies that result in sales pipeline and sales to meet the company goals.
- Continually look for new approaches to attract new marketing and sales-qualified leads. Propose improvements for inbound marketing campaigns, OKRs, marketing software, etc.
- Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Ensure consistency with brand messaging and target audience.
- Utilize data-driven insights to inform decision-making. Analyze key performance metrics to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Conduct rigorous A/B tests. Use findings to iterate and enhance campaign performance continuously.
- Work closely with Sales teams and other teams to develop a connected, consistent information loop to generate more sales and revenue
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of TRG’s products and the latest trends in the markets that our customers operate in.
- Generate real-time reports containing robust performance metrics on marketing activities.
- Collaborate on optimizing user onboarding, retention, and overall customer journey. Identify pain points and implement solutions to enhance the user experience and drive growth.
- Build/ grow/ lead a dynamic team, guiding them in achieving the lead gen, sales and other goals of the Marketing department and TRG in general.
2) Hubspot certified, embraces Inbound
HubSpot is an all-in-one growth platform that helps companies grow better by attracting visitors, engaging leads, and delighting customers. TRG is a Hubspot partner, so we use it internally and we sell it.
Hubspot certification or similar certification (Inbound related) would be an added advantage
- At least 5 years' experience in growth marketing with demonstrable results
- Prefer candidates with experience in marketing for solutions companies
- From 2 years with leadership experience at managing level, experience in leading a young and dynamic team of 5-12 members
- Proven track record of implementing growth marketing strategies that have significantly increased qualified leads and customer acquisition.
- A self-starter with a desire to learn; A result and detail-oriented
- A passion for marketing, ability to attract, engage, and delight customers
- Ability to work independently, or at the minimum, able to work well with minimal daily supervision
- Solid knowledge of marketing in general, marketing metrics, SEO best practices, website analytics, and employer branding
- A leader who at the same time is also a team player with excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficient in marketing automation and content management software
- A creative thinker who knows where to obtain relevant insights to make informed decisions
- Fluent in English
Apply via our Career page --> Pre-hire assessments & Hireflix screening interview (received via email right after your application submission on our career site, please complete them within 3 days) --> HR round --> CEO round
- Top 1% Arabica coffee beans and other refreshing beverages from our F&B brand downstairs - PJ’s Coffee, just for you, and it’s on the house! No more wasting your money on morning coffee!
- A modern, green, and open space office with lounge areas and a spacious lunchroom
- 16 paid days off per calendar year for Vietnamese staff and 2 additional paid holiday days off for Christmas (24th & 25th December)
- TRG will pay full social insurance based on your salary even during your probation period. And your salary on probation is equal to your official salary.
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking/collaboration/learning/training events each month
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books and still counting), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
- Get coached by TRG’s founder and CEO or other experts in our coaching and mentoring network.