Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) are the documented processes that any company, including TRG, uses to ensure services and products are consistently delivered every time.
Everyone wants to do the right thing, but more often than not, their versions of the "right thing" are somewhat different from each other, meaning each member has their own method of completing the same task.
And that is where you, an independent, proactive, and self-motivated professional, come in to ensure every team can operate productively with clearly documented predefined rules for everyone to follow.
In other words, as an SOP Intern, the responsibilities bestowed on you and the SOP team are to demonstrate compliance with operational practices and to document the proper way to complete a task at TRG International.
You will be able to grasp how our organisation operates. It also equips you with a handful of valuable skill sets, namely project management, teamwork, and leadership.
Living in a different time zone from TRG? No problem. We have a highly flexible work arrangement that allows all of our teams to work from practically anywhere they want.
Read on to see our requirements for this position.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship.
What does a successful SOP Intern look like?
SOPs are essential in ensuring all TRG teams and TRGers provide consistently high-quality services and products every time.
Thus, you are in charge of collaborating with not only your team members but also other departments to obtain requirements and knowledge and turn them into proper documentation according to TRG’s standard guidelines for SOPs.
In short, you will potentially be communicating, organising, managing, and finetuning SOPs for the following functions:
· Customer Service
What’s in it for you?
· Work from ANYWHERE: Yes, you heard that right! You can choose to work practically any day, from anywhere you want: your bedroom, your coffee table, at a coworking space, in the Maldives, or on the moon (if space travel is accessible to the public). And of course, you are always welcome at our TRG office.
· We believe, as a professional, you will perform your best regardless of your physical location.
· Top 1% Arabica coffee beans and other refreshing beverages from our F&B brand downstairs - PJ’s Coffee, just for you, and it’s on the house! No more wasting your money on morning coffee!
· A modern, green, and open space office with lounge areas and a spacious lunchroom
· Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
· Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth. In other words, you can learn any skills during your internship
· Multiple (12+) networking / collaboration / learning / training events each month
· Training and certification support
· Free access to our library (1000+ books and still counting), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
· Get coached by TRG’s founder and CEO or other experts in our coaching and mentoring network.
What you need
· Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
· Proactive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
· A track record of meeting deadlines
· Comfortable with navigating different systems, platforms, or applications
· An infinitely curious and open mind to learn and grow
· Adoption of our core values
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English
Recruitment process: Apply via our Career page: https://careers.trginternation... --> Pre-hire assessments (received via email right after your application submission, please complete them within 3 days) --> HR round --> Final round