Our CEO - Mr. Rick is working on certain projects to improve many aspects of TRG. We are looking for independent, proactive, and self-motivated teams with fluent English to bring fresh winds to these projects.
Both part-time and full-time interns from any timezone are welcomed.
Joining the below project will give you an overview of how an organization and/or its specific department operates. It also equips you with lots of skill sets including project management, teamwork, and leadership.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship.
What does a successful Talent Transformation Intern look like?
TRG Academy is an online training platform that provides practical, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand training courses, better serving TRG International’s clients by providing step-by-step guidelines.
2-3 interns will be working with our CEO and other stakeholders (if any) to convert interesting ideas into Academy Courses (mostly related to Talent, Leadership, Soft skills)
- Conduct research
- Create SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for TRG Academy
- Collate CEO's information on the topics
- Create the content
- Build multiple courses on TRG Academy
What’s in it for you?
- Independently Work From Anywhere (WFA) you want: our offices, your home, PJ’s Coffee, coffee shop, beach, it's up to you
- Modern, green, and open office space with lounge areas, spacious lunchroom, free covered / secure motorbike parking unlimited free PJ’s Coffee from our own coffee shop downstairs
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking / collaboration / learning / training events each month
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
What you need
- Able to work independently or at the minimum of daily supervision
- A proactive, self-motivated manner with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- An infinitely curious and open mind to learn and grow
- Adoption of our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good at English (and Vietnamese is a plus)
Apply via our Career page: https://careers.trginternational.com/ --> Pre-hire assessments (received via email right after your application submission, please complete them within 3 days) --> HR round --> Final round