TRG Academy is an online training platform that provides practical, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand training courses, better serving TRG International’s clients by providing step-by-step guidelines.
As TRG Academy is recently one of our top priorities to develop, its projects are notorious for unexpected changes, incoming updates, and loads of clerical tasks. This is where you come in as a Academy Admin Intern to help keep the project under control and well organised.
Just like the name implies, you will be supporting the team for the administrative aspect associated with the project, such as analysing risks and opportunities, gathering necessary documents, preparing action plans and reports, liaise with other members and more.
You will be collaborating with different stakeholders, so good communication, time management, and interpersonal skills are essential.
Ultimately, together with your seniors, you will ensure projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
What does a successful Academy Admin Intern look like?
- Supporting daily administrative functions of projects
- Assisting our Project Managers to oversee the entire administrative aspect of projects, ensuring an efficient and productive work progress
- Helping monitoring each step of the process of creating a course on TRG Academy to make sure everything is on track and well–prepared
- Supporting evaluating TRG Academy courses to process course approval or disapproval
- Assisting creating and managing accounts and courses on Thinkific
- Supporting conducting reports and report insights to relevant stakeholders
- Other relevant tasks assigned
What you need
- An infinitely curious and open mind
- A passion to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A highly adaptable team player with a detailed-oriented mindset and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Fluent in English (and Vietnamese is a plus)
What’s in it for you?
- Independently Work From Anywhere (WFA) you want: our offices, your home, PJ’s Coffee, coffee shop, beach, it's up to you
- Receive training on TRG's products.
- Modern, green, and open office space with lounge areas, spacious lunchroom, free covered / secure motorbike parking unlimited free PJ’s Coffee from our own coffee shop downstairs
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking / collaboration / learning / training events each month
- Free access to our library (1000+ books), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
Apply via our Career page: https://careers.trginternational.com/ --> Pre-hire assessments (received via email right after your application submission, please complete them within 3 days) --> HR round --> Final round