Are you looking to pursue a career in consulting or technology implementing? Gain practical experience by working alongside SunSystems professionals that will provide you with actual insights into the field of consulting, project management, and technology implementation.
Infor SunSystems is a modern, comprehensive financial accounting management solution designed to help international enterprises and fast-growing companies handle complex financial activities.
As a SunSystems Consulting Intern, you will be learning about all facets of successful software implementation and how the right IT solution can enable clients to improve their key business processes and enhance productivity.
You can expect your internship at TRG will be packed full of hands-on training, networking activities plus the opportunity to work from practically anywhere.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship.
What does a successful Application Consulting Intern look like?
You act as the pillar of support for our senior consultants during the implementation of the software and ensure the project gets rolled out according to plan.
- System installation and configuration
- Data migration
- User acceptance testing
- Solution production run
- Functional specification documentation
Support our senior consultants in troubleshooting issues post-implementation, thus, maintaining a healthy relationship with customers.
- Diagnose, research, analyse issues related to platform, software functionality, configuration, and data
- Prepare system and project documentation
What’s in it for you?
- Independently Work From Anywhere (WFA) you want: our offices, your home, PJ’s Coffee, coffee shop, beach, it's up to you
- Modern, green, and open office space with lounge areas, spacious lunchroom, free covered / secure motorbike parking unlimited free PJ’s Coffee from our own coffee shop downstairs
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking / collaboration / learning / training events each month
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
What you need
- An infinitely curious and open mind
- A passion to learn and grow
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for delighting customers
- A risk-taker who can work independently and can tolerate stressful workloads
- Solid knowledge in Accounting, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
Apply via our Career page: https://careers.trginternational.com/ --> Pre-hire assessments (received via email right after your application submission, please complete them within 3 days) --> HR round --> Final round