PJ Coffee's website: https://pjscoffeevietnam.com/
We love a good barista who is passionate about making a good cup of coffee, and cares about the customers they're serving. If this is also your career goal, then welcome to PJ's Coffee Vietnam, we've been waiting!
PJ's Coffee was originally founded in New Orleans, USA. Currently, there are 3 PJ's Coffee outlets here in Ho Chi Minh City.
When working for our brand, you can expect endless opportunities to meet different people with different backgrounds and nationalities every day. What's more, you will get to obtain hands-on experience and deepen your knowledge about the F&B industry.
We love eager, dynamic professionals like you who possess a customer-centric mind and a willingness to learn anything. Don't hold back, go ahead and express your passion for coffee through the drinks that you make. Join our team today!
What does a successful Barista look like?
You are responsible for ensuring the store and equipment are always in working order, clean and organised in order to serve customers.
- Prepare for store opening and closing
- Welcome customers and answer queries about promotions, orders, payments, and more
- Check expiry date of food, goods, and retail products
- Maintain POS system and other electronic devices in working order
- Keep cash box safe and secure
- Keep barista utensils clean and organised
- Check and restock inventory for daily operation
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the store including restroom and staff area
For sure you will be showing off to us your amazing coffee brewing skills and beautiful latte arts but we also want to ensure our customers are safe and healthy. Thus, you must follow all F&B regulations and our internal food handling guidelines.
- Follow all food safety regulations and quality controls
- Prepare foods, including sandwiches, pastries, and hot meals
- Grind coffee beans, brew coffee and tea, and serve items to customers
- Keep on improving brewing methods and presentation techniques
What’s in it for you?
- Young, diverse, dynamic working environment
- Free covered / secure motorbike parking
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Flexible working hours
- Endless opportunities to have fun while sharpening your technical skills and English communication
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books), multiple online training portals if you’re looking to improving your business skills
- A competitive salary
What you need
- A passion for coffee and service excellence
- An enthusiastic, energetic and adaptive team player who also loves to learn more about the world of F&B
- Flexibility to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in F&B, customer service or working in similar environment
- Comfortable with speaking English