Are you tired of the same old routine day in and day out? Want to spice it up by immersing yourself in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment which also lets you work practically anywhere you want?
Welcome to TRG International! We are a team of talented individuals who are passionate about helping individuals and businesses to shine. However, our team is not complete without an excellent Application Consultant, and that is you!
Being an Application Consultant means you are in charge of implementing the SunSystems software, bringing our clients’ digital transformation strategies to life.
You are the go-to person when a technical emergency related to the system comes in. With your expert skills and professionalism, no emergency is too tough for you to handle. You work alongside other team members to uncover business and technical challenges and devise a stunning plan to successfully deploy the solution for our customers.
You are also responsible for responding to the customer support requests (troubleshoot, solve or suggest workarounds) post-implementation. The result? The system runs smoothly, and our customers carry on their daily operations without disruptions.
It is a tough job, but it is also a rewarding one. Don’t you want to be a part of our diverse team?
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED
- 3-15 years experience in application consulting (big range, we know, but it means that it doesn't matter your level of experience and skills, you still have something unique to offer. We can provide you with endless opportunities to grow and thrive with us).
- Background or experience working in the technology industry and/ or financial & accounting software implementation (Misa, Lemontree, Fast, Effect, SAP, ERP, Oracle...)
- An infinitely curious and open mind to learn and grow
- Adoption of our core values
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Effective in time management and task prioritisation
- A genuine passion for delighting customers and willingness to travel for work
- A risk-taker who can work independently and can tolerate stressful workloads
- Fluent in English is a must
Apply via our Career page: https://careers.trginternational.com/ --> Pre-hire assessments (received via email right after your application submission, please complete them within 3 days) --> HR round --> Final round